Evictions Lawyer in Washington, DC
Learn how to handle problem tenants before they occur by purchasing the Landlord Guide.
The Landlord Guide provides an easy to understand summary of DC’s landlord-tenant laws. It includes everything from registering your rental property, to evicting a problem tenant. Hot topics like rent control, and how to manage security deposits are also discussed. Purchase includes a one-on-one training session to answer your specific questions.
Factors that influence your eviction case:
- Whether the rental unit is properly registered;
- The language in the existing lease agreement;
- Whether the landlord has properly served the required notices;
- Whether the landlord has sufficient documentation;
- Whether the landlord has an agreement with DCHA or another housing program; and
- The reason for the eviction.
If you want an effective attorney who will return your calls, give you upfront pricing, and prioritize your legal needs above her billable hours, schedule a consultation today. Experience the Trusted Difference.